Cheap Nilfisk Advance Eliminator I Vacuum (9058909010) - HEPA Today.
You can buy Nilfisk Advance Eliminator I Vacuum (9058909010) - HEPA at best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options, availability and additional information about Nilfisk Advance Eliminator I Vacuum (9058909010) - HEPA by click the link on the bottom of this post.
Made of a molded thermoplastic design - this unit offers the same great Nilfisk filtration at a value-oriented price point. This unit is appropriate for light-duty commercial applications. HEPA filter provides filtration of 99.97% of particles .3 microns or larger. Additionally, this vacuum is recommended for any contractor seeking to comply with the EPA Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Program.
Nilfisk Advance Eliminator I Vacuum (9058909010) - HEPA
amlink/B0009RPPDQ/idlink gamimg//116R5Vp0aML.jpgwimg
ditutupNilfisk Advance Eliminator I Vacuum (9058909010) - HEPA Details:
- 5-gallon container capacity and 2.25-gallon dust bag capacity
- Three-stage HEPA filtration system efficient at 99.97% down to 0.3 microns
- Durable thermoplastic housing with anti-scuff bumper, trolley, and carrying handle
- Complete set of cleaning attachments
- Permanently lubricated motor for longer, more efficient life
amlink/B0009RPPDQ/idlink
ditutup
ditutupNilfisk Advance Eliminator I Reviews,

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar